Mobile WorkApps Issue

Options
Julie Fortney
Julie Fortney Overachievers
edited 01/25/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

I'm curious if anyone else is having this issue: Several of our team members reference attachments via a Dynamic View page in a WorkApp using the mobile app. In the past month, they've noticed they can access other pages in the same WorkApp, but they receive an error when trying to access the Dynamic View. I had them uninstall and reinstall the app, which temporarily resolved the issue for one team member, but then it timed out after about 2 minutes and he can no longer view the attachments.

I'll also submit a Support ticket, but I was curious if others were having similar issues. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Ash A.
    Ash A. Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Julie,

I have a similar setup in one of my WorkApps however I have not experienced this issue. That being said if your issue is still persisting, I'd recommend contacting your Account Rep and requesting a case escalation if this is causing work stoppage.

Hope this helps!

Answers

• Ash A.
    Ash A. Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Julie,

I have a similar setup in one of my WorkApps however I have not experienced this issue. That being said if your issue is still persisting, I'd recommend contacting your Account Rep and requesting a case escalation if this is causing work stoppage.

Hope this helps!

• Tracey Tume
    Tracey Tume ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Our mobile team are experiencing this issue with the Smartsheet Mobile App continually looping and not loading. Uninstalling and reinstalling has worked for most but not all. Every few days they are having to reuninstall and reinstall. Is anyone else having this issue please and what have you done that might have worked to resolve the issue