[GIVEAWAY] Win 1 seat to a Multi-Day Smartsheet University course

Options

Comments

• lalcox
    Options

One of my favorite courses would be the Project Management Professional. It gave me the opportunity to pass my PMP certification and to enjoy other applications that integrate with Project Management... such at the Project Management Office workspace Smartsheet offers.

• Darryl D
    Options

The best class was a communication workshop led by a third party public relations group while doing my MBA at IE-Business School

• anallen
    Options

I really loved an HR training course I got to sit in when I was contracting in a medical field. The organizers were very intentional about communicating what the training would be about so folks could sign up and know what they were getting. They also ensured they had a direct-training portion followed by a panel of professionals describing and showing how they used that tool in their field. There was also Q&A. It was such a great way to see a tool and also see how it can be used in different contexts.

• Matthew_Lanterman
    Matthew_Lanterman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Scrum Master training from Mountain Goat Software. Their hands on approach and resources were top notch, and I still reference their resources on a weekly basis with teams I work with.

• nanadarko
    nanadarko
    edited 04/15/24
    Options

I took Smartsheet Project Management by George Smarts on Udemy and this was one of the best courses for project management and Smartsheet, helping me to transition well into my CSM role where I now use Smartsheet on a daily basis.

• AngelaEbel
    Options

I would LOVE to win the Smartsheet course. I am a contractor working in many different hospitals. We have multiple people that need to work in a platform at the same time. We recommend Smartsheet everywhere we go!

• Carlex
    Options

Network Admin courses in college. Professor made it enjoyable and actually worked in the field so he knew what was needed and how to teach it.

• TSDOCH1970
    Options

My favorite class was Machine Tool Theory. In this class we learned about complex Machining Techniques, Advanced Math, Metallurgy, Project Management and more. The skill sets I acquired from this class has allowed me to be a self starter and motivator. this class was a fundamental building block to my problem solving skills and organizational skills. Still to this day, an example would be using these skills to create complex formulas for some of my smart sheets. I'm glad to see the Smartsheet team is offering this chance to learn a more efficient way to do things. I'm sure who ever the lucky individual will be is going to learn a lot.

• meagans
    meagans ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite course was the introductory course in Digital Marketing during undergrad. The professor brought energy and passion to the subject material and prioritized modern examples over textbook learning. Group work and projects were relevant to the subject matter and a lot of fun.

Meagan Struman ⚡️

• degarmod
    Options

I remember taking my first Microsoft Certification boot camp course last summer. It was absolute chaos and after taking the course I was able to pass my certification exam. Looking ahead, I am now wanting to become Smartsheet certified after delving into Smartsheet for management of contracts and assets at my job now. A training course provided by Smartsheet would 100% help to streamline my efforts to passing the exam!

• Pauline
    Pauline ✭✭
    Options

Just took an AI Implications for Business Strategy through MIT Sloan School of Business. I feel it gave me the tools to appropriately ascertain if an AI solution can solve a business challenge and how to build a roadmap to do so.

• I have not had the privilege to attend any of the classes, but I have been to a customer appreciation at the Maclaren facility in the UK, and the ENGAGE event this past year in Seattle. Meeting the staff involved has been an absolute joy and I appreciate everything they have done to assist my Team in our Smartsheet journey.

• Laura Bell
    Laura Bell ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite course I took was developmental psychobiology. The class had a lot of interaction and the topics were great.

• Shane Sorensen
    Shane Sorensen ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite course was French. Taking French was my first exposure to another culture and language, and although I don't speak French today, it catapulted me into a desire to learn more about other peoples, cultures and languages. Today, I'm a polyglot, speaking English, Slovak, Czech and I'm currently learning Samoan. I will learn French and Spanish also in the future, but it all stemmed from that one French course I took.

• AprilRArm
    Options

Reflecting on my middle school days, there’s one class that stands out: “Challenger,” an innovative course spearheaded by our principal, Mr. Marini. Designed for students who hadn’t quite found their stride or tapped into their full potential, it was a perfect fit for someone like me who, at the time, wasn’t exactly taking academics seriously. I was more focused on fitting in with a new crowd, often at the expense of better judgment.

Mr. Marini, however, recognized something in me that I hadn’t yet seen in myself. He extended an invitation to join “Challenger,” a gesture that represented a significant turning point, though its magnitude escaped me then. The course pushed us to expand our minds, confront our fears, build trust, and navigate a sea of emotions. It was transformative, to say the least.

The memories of that pivotal year, the lessons from Mr. Marini, and the bonds formed with my peers during that brief but impactful period will forever hold a special place in my heart.

This discussion has been closed.