[GIVEAWAY] Win 1 seat to a Multi-Day Smartsheet University course

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Bosakie
    Bosakie ✭✭✭
    Options

Oh! There are so many I have enjoyed because I love to learn. However, the most productions and relaxing coursed I have enjoyed is my DesignLab course. Understanding good User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) is critical to brining customers back to your site. Why did I like the course so much? It was a lot of hands on where I actually built prototypes and had the professional guidance from a mentor to suggest different approaches, provide feed back on what was done well and what could use some different approaches. As an instructor all quizzes and exams I had to administer were project based with hands on activities instead of regurgitating content. The mentorships were second to none as they worked for larger companies like Verizon, AT&T, Cisco, etc. Of all the courses I had the opportunity to attend, this course was one I was actually able to take back to the organization and use the learned skill to implement a new company website and teach the stakeholders the importance of good user experience. I have done the same with Smartsheet PMO templates. We now use the PMO template set for our to to Project Management tool.

• Michael S.
    Options

As a lifelong learner, I strongly believe that "to live to one's full potential is to learn".

Whether it was my Exective MBA, my Six Sigma Black Belt, My Project Management certification, or more recenly my Salesforce and Smartsheet online courses, I always enjoy learning new skills, becoming an expert in a chosen area, and sharing my expertise to the next next generation of learners.

My Smartsheet journey has been an exciting progression as I discover new ways to automate processes and create more value for my teams and my clients.

• strodriguez
    Options

My name is Stephanie, and I a Change and Program Management leader within the Leisure Travel and cruise industry. The PMI Study Hall courses stood out as the best resources I could have hoped for while preparing for my PMP exams. Their mini-tests, detailed breakdowns of correct versus incorrect answers, and practical flashcards were incredibly straightforward and intuitive. This made learning and retaining information much more accessible. Winning this course will open doors for me as our company relies heavily on Smartsheets executive reporting. Knowledge of connecting data sets from Jira and simple configurations will help grow my capability and efficiency when using the tool.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Thanks to all who participated on our Smartsheet University giveaway, and shared amazing stories about the courses and classes you've loved. It was a joy to read through all of them!

Now, it's the time we've all been waiting for — the winner is... @R_Munasinghe!!! 🎉🎉 Congratulations, I'll reach out to you shortly to award your prize!

Everyone that participated, you can expect to receive a DM in the next 24 hours with your discount code.

This discussion has been closed.