Not able to connect source file through Data Shuttle

Options

Hello Team,

I am trying to connect a source sheet my workflow via Data shuttle. Selecting "Smartsheet Attachment" as an option. But for some reasons, the file is not appearing in the attachment name I am entering. I tried Sheet ID and Sheet Link too

Tags:

Best Answer

• Danielle Wilson
    Danielle Wilson Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tamiz.vedachalam Data Shuttle is expecting to see an attachment that is on that sheet and what the name of that file is. You have the sheet name correctly selected but then where it says "Attachment Name" that would be the name of the attachment on the sheet "SmartSheets_Test". If you are looking to do something more like a transfer of data between two sheets (and not use an attachment as an intermediary), you probably want to use DataMesh instead.

Danielle W.

Product Marketing

Smartsheet

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @tamiz.vedachalam

If you haven't already, try to do a manual attachment of your file prior to setting up the DataShuttle parameters. Once an attachment is uploaded just once, datashuttle will typically 'find' the file and proceed smoothly for the rest of the setup.

Kelly

• Danielle Wilson
    Danielle Wilson Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tamiz.vedachalam Data Shuttle is expecting to see an attachment that is on that sheet and what the name of that file is. You have the sheet name correctly selected but then where it says "Attachment Name" that would be the name of the attachment on the sheet "SmartSheets_Test". If you are looking to do something more like a transfer of data between two sheets (and not use an attachment as an intermediary), you probably want to use DataMesh instead.

Danielle W.

Product Marketing

Smartsheet