proof creation only working in portfolio workapp

Options
scot tupper
scot tupper ✭✭✭✭
edited 04/01/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

We recently tested creating a proof from both a standard workapp as well as the portfolio workapp that control center creates. I can upload the file from the standard workapp, but the invitation process does not work. I can fill out email and subject, click invite, but nothing happens. From the portfolio workapp, I can upload and invite someone to a proof with no issue. Also just as odd, the proof icon is missing from the row in the navigation bar, yet it's present on the right regardless of browse or workapp. Another limitation with workapps?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 04/10/24
    Options

Hi @scot tupper

I can see the same thing, however I am not sure if this is expected behaviour. I can create a proof successfully from a Report, it seems to specifically be Proofing in a Sheet stored in a Workapp that appears as the Panel and an error instead of the column.

When you have a moment, please capture a screen recording of the issue and report this to Smartsheet Support, noting if this happens in all of your sheets in Workapps and across multiple browsers.

Thank you!

Genevieve