Smartsheet and Sharepoint Embed Issue

Options
Chris_USJ
Chris_USJ ✭✭
edited 04/01/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

Quick summary: I am no longer able to view embedded Smartsheet items on some Sharepoint Online sites even though I am the owner of said Smartsheet items and I have Full Control access on Sharepoint. I cannot complete the login (see screenshot) as no login window comes up when I click the button. I am reaching out to my corporate IT team and here at the same time to try and pinpoint where the issue might be.

I have been embedding items on Sharepoint for a couple years now and have never had any issue with viewing the reports, dashboards, etc. In the past couple months, 2 of the Sharepoint sites that I have 'Full Control' access to now show "Please login to your Smartsheet account to access this published item." On one of those sites, I used to be able to see embedded items. On the other site, I havent been able to see embedded items since its recent creation. There is a third site that I have Full Control access on that shows my embedded Smartsheet items just fine.

I have tried signing out of Smartsheet completely and then logging in using the Sign in button on Sharepoint and that did not work.

I am wondering if anyone has had a similar issue or tips on what might help me resolve this?

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

Answers