Community Corner Newsletter [July 2024]

Options
Isaac A.
Isaac A. Employee

Greetings, Smartsheet Community! I'm Isaac, part of your dedicated Community Team. Welcome to another edition of our Community Corner Newsletter!

I'd like to start with a huge shoutout to Marcela for her fantastic work on last month's newsletter. The photos from the beach cleanup campaign organized by the Social Responsibility team in Costa Rica were truly inspiring. It's wonderful to see the positive impact you all had on the environment—kudos to everyone involved!

In this edition, we're excited to share the latest highlights from our Smartsheet Community. Stick around to discover more about what's been happening and to learn a bit about me. Let's jump right in!

Community highlights

Help us welcome some of our newest Member introductions in Show & Tell or look through the Trending section for more ways to connect.

Say hello to these Community Members 👋🏻

1. @Helen Allen here
  2. @Sharon Romualdez here
  3. @dstremic here
  4. @ISKOTB here
  5. @Lou_L_IL here

You can find more new members and say hello here.

---

Ideas & feature requests (reviewed by the Product Team)!

What’s it going to be? Head to the Smartsheet Product and Ideas Topic to share and vote on ideas.

---

Community updates

In Case You Missed It (ICYMI)

AI Adopter

Love Smartsheet's AI tools? Request your badge!

July Question of the Month

Share your answer by July 31

Upcoming Smartsheet User Groups

Brand Collective Podcast

Check out the latest episode

Get certified this June & July

Find your discount code here

---

Pass the mic 🎤 Community Champions

Community Champions are members who demonstrate product expertise and generosity in sharing best practices and support with others on the platform.

“I’m extremely proud to be a Community Champion and of the Community in general. Everyone has one of those tricky builds you just can’t solve on your own. Being able to help someone get that working is rewarding, especially as I’ve been on the other side of needing help from the Community.”

- @Paul McGuinness, Central Operations Manager at Care UK (Learn more about Paul in his Member Spotlight)

---

Member Appreciation

See Activity feed for more

This month's leaderboard

1. @Andy_B
  2. @Paul Newcome
  3. @MoriahBev
  4. @Will Duplex
  5. @virgh

Member spotlight

@Lauren Dominique Here

---

Overachiever's Motivation Mix

The Smartsheet Overachievers are here to give you the songs that will keep you going and keep you achieving! Here’s what’s on the playlist right now.

The Go-Go's, "Our Lips Are Sealed"

“Apart from Record World Magazine in July 1981 describing this song as being as ‘innocent and infectious as pop music can be,’ this track never fails to energise. This massive sugar hit results in foot-tapping and can activate instant karaoke-mode, so be warned!

You can tackle anything when your mood and energy lifts, right? The power of pop!”

- Mark Weeks (@Mark Weeks), Project Manager at the Office of the Director General Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage, Western Australia (and recent Overachiever graduate!)

---

More about me:

I'm based in Costa Rica, a country I'm incredibly passionate about. Despite its small size, Costa Rica boasts an impressive array of biodiversity, home to over 5% of the world's species. It's a fascinating place with so much to explore.

I'm very proud of our country and love discovering new places within it. Just last summer, I visited the Valley of Orosi and the Cachi dam in Cartago. The views were breathtaking, and the sheer size of the dam was awe-inspiring, as you can see in the picture.

I'd love to hear from you—what are the best places to visit in your town or country? Share your favorites with me!

---

Give us your feedback

Have ideas for the next Community Corner? Leave your thoughts in the comments! 

Note: Unfollow this Topic if you'd no longer like to receive alerts. We'll miss you!

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Comments

• Alison Clancy
    Options

Amazing @Isaac A.! I can't wait to come hang out in Costa Rica with you and the team. For me, my favorite place to visit in my part of the US is Joshua Tree which is about 2.5 hours from my home in San Diego. It feels like you're on another planet while also making me feel very grounded. Probably why I got a Joshua Tree tattoo. 😉

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉

• Isaac A.
    Isaac A. Employee
    Options

That sounds like a lovely place, @Alison Clancy! Joshua Tree is definitely on my list of places to visit now. And now that you mention it, I should get a tattoo to celebrate my love for Costa Rica too!😎

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024🎉