Data Shuttle not "seeing" new field in mapping screen

Hi Community. I have a Sheet which is tied to a Data Shuttle Workflow. I added a new column to my Sheet (trigger is attachment added to sheet). My new uploaded Excel attachment includes a new column called "Billing Cycle" (after column "Type". I also added that new column to my Smartsheet sheet. Now I need to map this field in Data Shuttle so it will pick it up with all the other columns on trigger. However, Data Shuttle is not "seeing" my new "Billing Cycle" field. I've refreshed all related Smartsheet items several times. Not sure what else to try. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Laura Hutchison BRCC

The Sheet column on the right shows 13. Do you want the billing cycle in your source to be mapped to a column named 13? If you've added a Billing Cycle column in your destination sheet, see the mapping against that column in your workflow (Data Shuttle will auto map it as along as the names of the columns match).

Thanks,

Aravind GP| Principal Consultant

Atturra Data & Integration

M: +61493337445

E:Aravind.GP@atturra.com

W: www.atturra.com

• @Laura Hutchison BRCC You might also make sure that you're definitely picking up the newest file as the "source" and click the refresh circle above the fields in the image that you included.

Danielle W.

Product Marketing

Smartsheet

• Laura Hutchison BRCC
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your help Danielle. Apparently, this refresh button in the mapping screen is the key. I never even noticed it before, but it worked!