Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Date Columns - Formats

Ctint
Ctint
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I fear that I will be out-of-luck here, but we'll give it a try.  We're using SmartSheet to layout a timetable for a tricky real estate development project...fairly straightforward stuff.  However our cap-x committee has asked to see the chart laid out with days (1,2,3...600,601, etc.) instead of calendar headings.  I've looked at the View settings, and they don't seem to offer such an option.  Thinking this might have to be a customization.  Any suggestions or counsel?  C.

Comments

• Hi C—

The Gantt chart timeline can only be displayed in a calendar or fiscal year, and can't be displayed in rolling days.

When you have a moment, use the Product Enhancement Request form under Quick links on the right to submit feedback directly to our Product team on how you'd like to see this feature in Smartsheet.

This discussion has been closed.