Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Is there a way to create multiple columns on a web form?

Judi Hancock
Judi Hancock ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

I would like to create a web form, but do not want it all listed vertically.  Is there a way to create a form in landscape with multiple columns?

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 07/23/15

Judi, we don't have this functionality at this time but I will submit your suggestion to our product team for consideration in future development. 

• Rohit Rao
    Rohit Rao
    edited 10/17/16

More votes for this...A long vertical webform is not as engaigng as a multi column one. It apepars there's too many fields and is very diffcult to review (scroll up and down) before submitting.

• +1 for this function as well. I have to go through some work around to get multiple tick boxes for web form and to have all those tick boxes in single vertical entry make it very not user friendly.

• Have there been any movement on this request? It would be nice to see form functionality and layout design like that which is present in current versions of sharepoint.

• I'm also interested if this feature is on the works. I'm also looking for a way to have multiple columns to save space (and not scroll too much), as well as ability to resize text-boxes and other fields.

This discussion has been closed.