Having a form as an email

justin46491
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I am trying to have a form go into smartsheet once it is completed with the same colors and as the form and also not show that things were updated in yellow.

Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• Chris McKay
    Chris McKay ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Justin,

You need to elaborate further. I'm not sure what you are asking here.

You mention "form go into smartsheet once it is completed" which is what happens by default, but then you mention email in the subject and "not show that things were updated in yellow", so I am assuming you want the email that is received by the person who completed the form to look like the form.

If so, you're out of luck I'm afraid. While the Update Request emails look nice, the Form Submission Confirmation and Update Request Notification emails are terrible and not only include the yellow highlights, but ridiculously they still include a giant blue hyperlink to the underlying data sheet (which in most cases the end user should never see).

Kind regards,

Chris McKay

• Chris,

Yes that is exactly what I wanted to know if we can put the form into the email completed rather than have an email showing the Yellow color for the changes and also wanted to have the completed form in an email.

Thank you for answering my question