My Cell is Red for NO Reason!

QueenD
QueenD
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

The title says it all. I have a cell, inside a column (obviously lol), and its red. I have no idea whatsoever why it is red. Is it mad at me? (lol okay, no more jokes I promise)

I do have lots of conditional formatting in my sheet, and in this column too, but the other cells are behaving as expected. I tried satisfying the conditional to make it not red - in case it was red by mistake based on my conditional formatting rules - but that didn't work, still red.

I then disabled the conditional formatting rule all together, still didn't work, still red.

I then tried refreshing the page, logging out then back in, clearing my cache in my browser, etc.

I then entered dummy data, real data, tried to manually change the background to a different color, I tried every troubleshooting technique you can think of...didn't work, still red.

And this is a huge deal, because my entire team of 13 collaborators utilize this sheet, this column, and if this is red when its not supposed to be, everyone looks at me with the "what's wrong with your smartsheet?" face.

Hellppppp! (if needed, I can share the sheet with a Smartsheet Admin so he/she can see exactly what I see)

Thanks in advance,

Queen

Comments