Missing Notifications for New Rows Added by Zapier

Kenyon Bajus
Kenyon Bajus ✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have Zapier sending new contact info from Facebook Lead Ads to new rows in a sheet.

I have an alert setup to Notify me Right Away when a row is Added or Changed.

I have received several Leads from my ad and they have been added as rows in the sheet, but I have not received any notifications from Smartsheet in the app or via email.

I added the legacy alert "Notify when anything changes" and that still does not send notifications.

I am receiving notifications from other sheets, but not this one. Why? Is anyone else having issues with notifications from Zap integrated sheets?

PS- contacted support 5 days ago and am still awaiting a response.

Comments

• IanN
    IanN Employee

Hello Ken,

Apologies for the delayed response. When setting up the Zapier connection, you're authorizing the connection with your Smartsheet account.

Within your Personal Settings, you may need to check the box next to "Notify of my own changes": https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/796268-adjusting-personal-settings

Checking the box will ensure that any changes you're making (including those done by Zapier on your behalf) will trigger the Notification that you've setup. 

I'm also going to reach out in the ticket that you submitted with this information. Feel free to respond there if you have further questions. 

Thanks!

Ian