Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

what is the best way to Integrate smartsheet into an Order based Manufacturing company ?

robert garcia
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

So i have been tasked with learning the In's and Out's of smartsheet and to find the best way to utilize all of its tools for our company. we currently do the majority of our work through GP which as an accounting program is great but doesnt have the best project managment capabilities. my Question is what would be the best way to present this program as the savior to our companys problems?

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I suggest you satrt with a Discovery process which will unearth the Pro's and Cons of a full Smartsheet implementation. That will provide the evidence for potential benefits and an estimate of costs and time to implement.

From that you can present your case to the board. You can do this as an in depth Discovery or a Light Touch at very low cost if you are struggling to justify the budget for such discovery work. Happy to help if you need it? 

RichardR

• robert garcia
    edited 06/12/15

Your continued help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, for starters im not fully sure i even know how to do a Discovery Proccess. All in all im in need of simple direction on how to get from Begining to End. I would appreciate any advice or guidance you may lend. 

• Richard Rymill SBP

Robert, 

Happy to help by discussing the process to follow and we can do that in a Free online video conference or Screenshare/telecom, whichever you prefer? 

If you can email me your contact info, we can schedule a call this week? 

We are in the UK and look after Clients worldwide, so need to sort out the timezone? 

Details in my profile or email richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com 

Regards

RichardR

• Richard Rymill SBP
    edited 07/15/15

Hi Robert did you want to arrange a short conversation around your question? If so let me know when suits you? Regards RichardR

This discussion has been closed.