Send as Attachment Down?

Options

Hi All,

I have several who have reported not receiving their usual attachment recurrences since late yesterday. I did a send as attachment to myself as a test and to several others to no avail. 

Is anyone else experiencing this today? 

-Chris

Comments

• Jean Black
    Options

Hi Chris. 

I send regular automatic reports to myself and others and NONE have been send since late Tuesday afternoon (NZ time).  It is now Thursday morning.

Hopefully Support can come up with some answers. 

Meantime, I am going to have to re-send all the critical ones that should have been sent yesterday.

Cheers

Jean

• Thanks Jean,

I will end up having to do the same. I have multiple distributions that are slated to go out. 

- Chris

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi everyone,

FYI

Send Sheet as Attachment Email Delays

https://status.smartsheet.com/incidents/jg61mz9lwt49

Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring to ensure continued stability of this feature. 

Jun 26, 16:20 PDT

Update - We are continuing to investigate and will provide another update in 30 minutes. 

Jun 26, 16:06 PDT

Update - We are continuing to investigate and will provide another update in 30 minutes. 

Jun 26, 15:37 PDT

Investigating - We are aware of delays in receiving app-generated emails when a sheet is sent as an attachment. We are investigating and will provide an update within the next 30 minutes. 

Jun 26, 15:03 PDT

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.