Stakeholder Mapping

Options
ilene_healy68056
ilene_healy68056 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I am looking to use smartsheet to set up stakeholder mappings and communication plans, etc.  I found there are a few templates for stakeholder map, stakeholder analysis, stakeholder management, etc.  Has anyone used these?  Any best practices to share? What did you use for your key column (we will have mulitple stakeholders per program and the underlying workstreams and projects?

Thanks!

Ilene

Tags:

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Ilene,

This might help!

https://www.smartsheet.com/free-stakeholder-analysis-templates

Was it what you were looking for?

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• ilene_healy68056
    ilene_healy68056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Andree.  Thanks for your quick response.  I am planning to use each of the templates to create a suite of stakeholder management sheets.  The thing that confused me a bit was the Key column on the sheet is program name, where you would enter the program/project names, and not resource name to create a unique list.  I suppose it is ok for this to have duplicate values in the Key column? (as I would have to repeat the program and project name multiple times to enter the associated the sponsor names).   for example:

• Program A - will have executive sponsors associated with this level.  More than one for that matter.
    •    Project A.1 - A sub-set of Program A will also be repeated multiple times in the key column to capture all of the related sponsors, targets, etc.
    • Project A.2, etc.

Is this the best practice and will still be ok for working with dashboards?  Do you have any experience with these sheets?

Thanks for your continued patience and help with my many questions :-)

2019-07-26 07_45_01-Microsoft Edge.png

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy to help!

Unfortunately, I haven't used those templates.

Have you looked at the newly released Sheet Summary function? I'm thinking it might help when structuring your sheets to use it in combination with the Sheet Summary Reports that also can be used and added on a dashboard.

What do you think?

Have a fantastic weekend!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.