Control Center Projects - Multiple Selection for Updating Reporting

Ezra
Ezra ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

**Enhancement Request**

TLDR: I created a new blueprint summary, and need to add project information to it. Right now, I'm grinding through each project to update and add them to the new summary. Need a better way.

I'd like to update reporting on a lot of projects, but right now I have to go into each one in the Control Center and click the Update Reporting button. Then press ok.. then go back to the list (which has now shifted because I've 'touched' a project) and find the next.

Adding another option to Global Updates might be the best (make the most sense) way to accomplish this from a UI/UX point-of-view.

This may be a way to discover older projects that are not pushing data to the summaries.. I can see how it would display in my head - but it might not be a viable thing.

Comments

• I have a workaround that seems to work for update reporting for all projects.

You need to perform a global update to "Add Profile Data" if you look at the description of the update as follows, you can see it will update the reporting.

"Add a new Project Profile Data information into all projects and update reporting"

I do a dummy add like adding X with a value of X.

The global update will add this data to the profile sheets on all projects and will update the summary reports with the new data and any other field that was added to the summary sheet since the last control center blueprint edit.

Hope this helps.

Nick