Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives
The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.
Conditional Formatting based on system columns (Attachments and Comments)
I can't find any discussions on this.
I'm looking for conditional fomatting based on two of the three System columns: Attachments and Comments. These are not available today when trying to add conditional formating to a row.
For attachments, I would like the criteria based on:
- Changed: If the list of files has changed at all
- New: Only if a new file has been added
- Changed Existing: If a new version of a specific file has been uploaded
- Changed: If any new comments have been added
- Replied: If anybody has replied to a specific comment
Please consider this a request if this functionality is not available today.