Is there a way to edit the Details Panel Layout for Calendar App entries?

08/20/20
Accepted

I have text fields where the text extends the size the of the box, thus, not showing all information to shared users when they view the details of calendar entries.

Similar to how one is able to determine what fields are shown (and how) in the Details Panel Layout for entries in the Dynamic View app, is there a way to have this option in the Calendar App?

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @LJ Simpson

Yes! If you go to Edit the Calendar, navigate to the tab that says Additional Columns. Here you can select what columns you wish to display in that pop-out card field... see here:

It's number four in the list on our Help Center, see here.

Let me know if this works for you!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• LJ SimpsonLJ Simpson ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Genevieve,

Thanks for your answer, however, I still need to address HOW the information is shown. As of now, the full text box and text isn't being show. Instead, only a line of the text is shown and the rest is hidden within the form of the text box. In the Dynamic View, I'm able to rectify this by displaying as "Multiple Line." I don't seem to have this option in the Calendar App.

• LJ SimpsonLJ Simpson ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Genevieve! Mapping the Column I needed as Task Details under the 3rd tab (Map Columns) helped.

I will definitely submit an Enhancement Request.

• Great! Glad this works for now 🙂