No 'Add New' appearing on the calendar app

Kirstine
Kirstine ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I think it should be at the top left but I can't see anything!

Answers

• Hi @Kirstine

If you're unable to create new Calendars in the Calendar app, it may be due to your account-type. You will want to contact the System Admin for your organization and ensure that you have a license and that your plan has purchased the Calendar App add-on.

People on a plan with the Calendar App can create and own calendars, whereas anyone with a Smartsheet account can access a shared calendar in the Calendar App. (See our Help Center for more information, here.)

If you can confirm that you're licensed on a plan that has the Calendar App purchased, then please contact Smartsheet Support so they can look into this with you one-on-one!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Kirstine
    Kirstine ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P

Thanks so much for responding. I know what you mean, but I do have the premium license and have created a calendar previously. I just can't access the button for some reason. (I'm also the admin.)

Kirstine

• Hi @Kirstine

I'm unable to replicate what you're seeing - I wonder if something happened with your account and perhaps your Calendar license wasn't renewed? Or could it be a browser issue? (Try using a different browser or incognito mode to check this.)

If a different browser hasn't helped, I would definitely suggest contacting Smartsheet Support with screen captures & even a screen recording, if possible. Community members won't be able to check any back-end settings for you or see any of your personal account details, but you can share this privately with Support.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Kirstine
    Kirstine ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P

Thank you so much for all your help, however a different browser/incognito isn't making a difference. I'll contact Smartsheet Support, but I would have thought I'd have lost access to existing calendars if there was a subscription issue. Regardless, hopefully they can help me!

Kirstine