Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Starting time with predecessors

Is there a way instead of using a starting date, I can use a starting time? I have tasks to plan during the day for maintenance, this usually doesn't take more than a day. I want to use gantt view as well. I know the hour function has been added recently as I understand, so why can't I add up the hours starting from a specific time? I find this really frustrating. Also it displays the total time in days? I just want a starting time, then with my predecessors adding up I will know the time they will be finished. If there is no way yet to do this, is there an alernative method I can try? 

Comments

• Hello Jacques,

We currently don't have a way of displaying time values (hh:mm:ss) in Smartsheet but I've added your vote for this to our enhancement request list for further consideration.

Thanks for your input!

This discussion has been closed.