Additional Fonts

Options

Hi,

I noticed an old post that asked the question about having additional fonts in the platform and I wanted to open this back up.

Is there a possibility that a wider range of fonts can be available?

Thanks

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Paul Hammond

Smartsheet currently only has four fonts available for cell formatting: Arial, Tahoma, Times, and Verdana. If there's a specific font you want to see included, please let the Product team know about your request by filling in this form, here!

Thanks,

Genevieve

• Paul Hammond
    Options

Hi Genevieve,

Well its not about a specific font really, its more about offering a wider range of fonts than just the 4 like you would see in Google Sheets. From a design perspective I like to have more options available to me.

Thanks

Paul

• spauliszyn
    spauliszyn ✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with @Paul Hammond. Two years latter and nothing has changed--still the same four outdated fonts. I would would love to see the ClearType fonts added. I can understand that you need to have platform independent fonts but, geez, Ariel is just the worst (in my opinion)!! And sheets get so wide that Verdana is not an option.

• Cathy Betzer
    Cathy Betzer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is also a branding issues for many companies/institutions. We are asked to use two specific fonts that are not on Smartsheet's list of fonts.

• BraylenStanton
    Options

Yes, the ability to use a wide range of fonts can greatly expand your design and customization options. I recommend contacting the platform administrators with a proposal to expand the font collection. Such requests are usually considered by developers taking into account the needs of users and the technical capabilities of the platform.