Can Projects added in Resource Management be automatically on a Smartsheet report?

Options
summetg
summetg ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi there,

We have a custom solution build where we provision projects through a SCC blueprint, providing us a project toolkit and automated link to Resource Management with capacity integration. I am wondering, is it possible to have this also work the opposite way where we create the project in Resource management and link it to this same report. For example, if the IT Networking team has on-going projects provisioned via control center which end up on a "roll-up" sheet, we would also like add projects there via Resource Management and effectively rollup into reports and dashboards. This would also include being able to update dates and statuses.

Any insight would be helpful

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @summetg

No, I don't believe this is currently possible between Resource Management and Control Center. It would be helpful if the Product team could hear about your use-case and this scenario so they can take this into consideration when developing new features; if you have a moment, please fill out this form.

I would also suggest contacting your company's Customer Success representative to discuss the ways that you can combine Resource Management and Control Center.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• summetg
    summetg ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Genevieve - we were recently part of a SCC session as well and will raise this to our CSM in more detail