Smart Sheet Use for Project Management - Meeting Agenda (w/ Form) to Action Item Tracking (Per Proj)

Options
BioTech_AV
BioTech_AV ✭✭
edited 03/01/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello everybody,

First time poster. I've searched the forum to find a solution, but I wasn't successful, so decided to create my own post. I'm new to smart sheet, so would appreciate help in getting a solution for my workflow.

Just as some additional information - we currently have numerous live projects at any one time, e.g. Project A, Project B, Project, C and so on. We hold weekly Project meetings on each project and keep notes and assign tasks manually.

I am looking for a solution to integrate into Smart Sheet which would begin at:

1. Meeting Agenda --- using something similar to the Smart Sheet form such as 'meeting agenda with form -sheet' (a Smart Sheet template I have downloaded via Meeting Management ) - where the inputs from the form go to the meeting agenda sheet.
  2. Meeting Minutes --- ideal would be to have the meeting agenda topics captured in the Meeting Agenda such as above, be pulled into something like 'Template of Project Meeting Minutes Template' (the smart sheet template via Meeting Management Downloads)
  3. Action Items --- ideal to have the Action Items which are captured in the Meeting Minutes (above) to be pulled into 'Meeting Action Items Tracker' such as - (https://www.smartsheet.com/marketplace/us/templates/meeting-action-items-tracker) - where the items can be tracked to finish.

I am not sure if this is A. possible B. even the best way to do this -- but the idea is to have sheets be integrated from Meeting Agenda --> Meeting Minutes --> Action Items (per project).

If someone could point me to how to do this / what resources are available to do this, I would be SO grateful!!

Thank you! 😊

Answers