Data Shuttle

Options
Eric Laitenberger
Eric Laitenberger ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 11/18/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello,

I would like add a filter to import Data (Date) which is greater than a date.

Is it possible?

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Eric Laitenberger

No, I don't believe you can use TODAY in the filter, it would need to be a UTC date. However, you could add a column in the source sheet with a formula to identify the criteria you need, then filter the DataShuttle workflow based off the output of this formula.

In regards to column names, you can have different column names in your Source data and in your Smartsheet Sheet, however you'll just need to make sure that you map the correct column to each other in the Mapping section of the workflow.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Eric Laitenberger

Yes, you can use the Filter tab in Data Shuttle to filter by dates, however the date will need to be entered in UTC format:  (YYYY-MM-DD) 

Try adjusting your formatting in Data Shuttle to be: 2021-01-01

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Eric Laitenberger
    Eric Laitenberger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, yes perfect.

And is it possible to put a function? EG: "TODAY-1" instead of a date?

• Eric Laitenberger
    Eric Laitenberger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry I have another question.

If I would like move line according criteria from shhet to another:

Must we have the same name of columns throught these sheets?

• Genevieve P.
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Eric Laitenberger

No, I don't believe you can use TODAY in the filter, it would need to be a UTC date. However, you could add a column in the source sheet with a formula to identify the criteria you need, then filter the DataShuttle workflow based off the output of this formula.

In regards to column names, you can have different column names in your Source data and in your Smartsheet Sheet, however you'll just need to make sure that you map the correct column to each other in the Mapping section of the workflow.

Cheers,

Genevieve