Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Custom Colors for Sheets

13»

Comments

• What is the status on more colors with projects. I use projects to track people and so my projects are used more like tasks and its hard with the only option for a color being blue. Seems like an easy addition but not sure if its being pushed into coming releases.

• DrAlexH
    DrAlexH ✭✭

This needs an update!

• DrAlexH
    DrAlexH ✭✭

Bumping for Aycunnin's astute recommendation.

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/15/24

very frustrating right @A.J. ? This seems to be a trend in most of the forums since March with rediculous delays on responding to anyones requests, questions, issues/concerns, etc.. that when their staff post those redundant responses "Unfortunately, it's not possible now, but it's an excellent idea! Please submit this as a Product Feedback", i am no longer finding credibility or faith that anything we request in these forums will ever get answered by them.

Lately i have solely relied on other community members that are always here helping us with formulas or past experiences, and completely gave up waiting for the team to answer us back. There are times i have found my answers in other sites (reddit, youtube, linkedin, etc..), including recent responses to similar questions by the Smartsheets staff.

I dont know what their day to day activities are or why it takes so long to respond back, but just ignoring us for months on end, makes most of us less likely to trust or value anything they say 😕 moving forward. I am so sad 😔 to even say all that, but its getting worse. So hopefully someone who monitors these forums, will read responses like ours complaining about lack of responses from the company we are paying a hefty amount on a service we are not getting starts to address these issues soon, or their credibility as a program in general will start to lose its value and clients.😒

Julie Becker ☠️

Construction Project Engineer / Coordinator & Software Program Oversight Mgr. 😉

Successful People Are Not Gifted; They Just Work Hard, Then Succeed On Purpose‼️

• This is very much needed to help us distinguish between departments that exceed 8 units.

• PLEASE allow custom colors for cell fill based on Hex codes. We're running out of colors.

• Dan L
    Dan L ✭✭

It would be of great benefit if there were an option outside of the standard color scheme that is currently offered and we could use the color hex codes.