Cell Links not Working Correctly from Intake Sheet

Options

Using Control Center I have a meta data sheet that contains profile data from an intake sheet via cell link that is crated through SCC. However, after updating information on the intake sheet the cell links on the meta data sheet are still showing the old information.

Example: On 08/16 the Cell in the Intake Sheet was changed from "Kristen" to "Brad" but the cell link on 08/18 in the meta data sheet still shows "Kristen" even though the cell it is linking from shows "Brad". This is a contact list column.

Why would this be happening? Major concern if cell links are showing historical data.

Answers

• Jason Duryea
    Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We’ve having the same problem with our Intake and metadata sheets as well. It started last week when SS had some type of system issue with loading and saving sheets.

We’ve been dealing with it since and haven’t received an answer yet. I did just send their support a whole document of screenshots and explanation of the situation.

• SarahML
    SarahML ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have been having the same issue since last week with a summary sheet I have that pulls from a data shuttle created sheet. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm actually having issues with the formulas I've used are not pulling the correct data. I am hoping there is a resolution soon.

• Paola
    Options

+1 on this. Also using Smartsheet Control Center and cell links and formulas are not updating. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes days. Hoping for a solution soon. This is not really ideal when we have 500+ projects and are getting inconsistent data.

• Chere R.
    Options

Hello! Has anyone found a solution for this? I too have a metadata sheet that contains profile data from an intake sheet via cell link that is configured through SCC. For some of the newly created projects, the cell link is no longer working and is displaying a red tick mark in each cell.

Could this be happening because I use Data shuttle (Update, Add, and Delete) to update my intake sheet? Wondering if it is because the data shuttle deletes and then replaces. This may not actually be the case though since previously created projects are not experiencing the same issue.

• Amanda G Lima
    Amanda G Lima ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you still experiencing issues? I just posted about my similar issue here. Please submit a support ticket so we can raise this issue.