Cell Links not being Created as Designed in Blueprint in Control Center

Options

I am having an issue where I am in a new Program and when I create a new project (automation set up to create a project based on the type of project entered into the intake form), the fields I have selected to create cell links in the Summary Section of the Task List isn't creating the links from the Intake form to the Summary Section as it should. I have another Program set up very similar to this and it works just fine. I compared the Blueprints and Config Files of both Programs and they are the same in regards to my issue. Has anyone else seen this issue? I have submitted a ticket to see what's going on, but I am stumped at this point.

Jonathan Sanders, CSM

"Change is always scary because it is unknown, but facing the unknown is what makes us stronger."

Best Answer

• Kleerfyre
    Kleerfyre ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Paul,

It was a stupid error on my part. I didn't realize I was trying to cell link data in Project Columns like start and end date. I changed them to just link to the description column and all is working correctly now. I can't believe I over looked that.

-Jonathan

Jonathan Sanders, CSM

"Change is always scary because it is unknown, but facing the unknown is what makes us stronger."

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you able to provide some screenshots of the intake and summary section for both the program in question as well as the program that is working?

• Kleerfyre
    Kleerfyre ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Paul,

It was a stupid error on my part. I didn't realize I was trying to cell link data in Project Columns like start and end date. I changed them to just link to the description column and all is working correctly now. I can't believe I over looked that.

-Jonathan

Jonathan Sanders, CSM