Portfolio WorkApps Not Displaying Projects in Project List

Options

So I am working with building out a Portfolio WorkApp for one of my programs that I have built. When I get it all set up, I can see the projects that I have created for the program on the projects list, but when I hit preview to look to see if it's looking the way I need it to based on the roles, none of the projects show up on the Projects List page for any role that I select. When I end preview and go back to Edit view, I can see the projects again. Has anyone experienced this yet? I haven't published the WorkApp yet because I am not ready for the users to start using it yet. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Jonathan

Jonathan Sanders, CSM

"Change is always scary because it is unknown, but facing the unknown is what makes us stronger."

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Kleerfyre

When you add a new Role to a Workapp, the Page Permissions default to "Hidden". Is it possible that all of your Roles currently have these Projects set to "Hidden"?

To check this, click on Roles, for one of the Roles click the 3 dots to bring up the menu and select Edit:

From here, click on Page Permissions to see what permissions this role has for all of your Projects:

Here's more information: Add Roles to a Workapp

Let me know if this helped!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• MRamadan07
    Options

Hi,

I am having the same issue. When I preview the projects list as other Roles, I can see the projects. When I ask my team to open the projects list, all they see is a screen that says "It's quiet in here, no projects have been created".

Thanks,

Mo