Limited User For Forms

Options

Hi there ;

i would like to ask that when i create a form , everybody who i share link , can open this form.I want to limited this situation and want only that people who work with my account can open.

IS it Possible ?

Tags:

Answers

• Matt Morrison
    Options

I believe you are asking about limiting the form to the intended audience or group, is this correct?

If so, you can "share" the form or sheet with the intended recipients rather than send a link or url and limit their ability to interact with it by assigning the various permission levels like "user" or "editor"

Hope that helps.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Automatic Mail

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Matt's excellent advice/answer.

If you have an Enterprise plan, you could limit it to people on your Smartsheet Account.

Apply security settings to forms

By default, all forms are anonymous and available to anyone with a link to the form. You can limit form access to people with a Smartsheet login or to people on your Smartsheet account via the safe sharing list.

When these settings are selected in the Admin Center, they apply as the minimum permissions for all forms on your account and cannot be changed in the form builder.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.