Automated Approval for multiple users

Hi all!

I am working through creating an action checklist in Smartsheet. For some of the tasks (which are identified on a per row basis), I would like to send automated approvals to multiple users, be able to track sign offs, remind individual users who have not signed off, and have a final document displaying all the approvers e-signatures. Is this possible? I have talked to Smartsheet support and they recommended I use this community forum! Thanks in advance!

Jordan

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @jordan95

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, it's possible and could be structured in a couple of different ways.

One way could be to use the DocuSign integration. Another could be to use the Approval Process and then combine it with the Document Builder feature.

Make sense?

Would one of those options work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thanks Andree! I did not realize those functionalities! Are there examples for each option that you can show me? Also, for the DocuSign option, because I'm managing multiple projects with this checklist, would I need to create a new document for each launch or would the function be able to extract names, based on approvers in the Smartsheet row?