Salesforce ServiceCloud Users/Connections

Hinashah
Hinashah Employee
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't use ServiceCloud  but know some co-worker who uses it, we will much appreciate if you can connect us with them. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hina Shah

Senior UX Researcher

Comments

• Hi Hina,

Not sure if you've reached out to our Director of Support yet internally, but we use Service Cloud as our ticketing system. You might have a chat with the folks over on the Support team, I'm sure we can give you several use cases. smiley

• Hi Hina Shah,

Sorry for late response!! Well, you can tell me about your requirment, I can assist you in your issues.

Thanks & Regards

JanBask Training 

• Hi, I'm happy to give feedback and am also working on this myself.

I'm attempting to build a smartsheet connector workflow to a Service Cloud object called work order.  Some fields will synch, but others will not.  No error is thrown in the connector.

As an example, the Work Order "Subject" field will not show data in a Smartsheet column.

Has anyone built a successful workflow connection to a Service Cloud object?

I'm also confused as to whether there are two different versions of the connector, with one particularly tailored to Service Cloud.  We have only licensed the general connector.

thanks,

Eric Meyer

Director of IT

Namaste Solar