Smartsheet calendar fail to sync with Google Calendar

Options
lioum
lioum ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi Community,

I'm a smartsheet beginner and hoping I can get some help here.

When I follow the steps to publish a smartsheet calendar to Google calendar, the process seems smooth without any trouble. But somehow when I check my google calendar, there is just nothing. The smartsheet calendar didn't appear on the Google calendar.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? Thank you!

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

Can't you see the added calendar name or is that calendar empty in Google Calendar?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• lioum
    lioum ✭✭
    Options

Hi Andrée,

Thank you for the quick response.

I actually figured out what had happened! I synced the Smartsheet to a company admin google account, which the company admin google calendar wasn't shared with everyone. So when I logged in to my own google calendar, the Smartsheet calendar wasn't there. (Because the company admin calendar wasn't shared with me...)

So, the Smartsheet actually syncs and shows up on the company admin Google calendar. 

Thanks for trying to help! 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy to help!

Glad to hear that you solved it!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.