Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smart Sheet Freelancer Required

Options
Johnie-2017
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Seeking an independent Smart Sheet Consultant to begin work no later that the 31st October 2017 6:00 PM GMT

You should be able to screen share and use our already uploaded excel spread sheets to create reports.and sights.

You should be able to use the advanced functions of cell linking and formula to create forecasts.

Before proceeding all payments and key objectives of this commission are to be agreed and paid by results.

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/30/17
    Options

Hi again Johnie, 

I'd happily work with you and help you with setting up a solution.

If you'd like we can book a time for a free discovery call and take it from there. How does that sound? 

Please e-mail me at andree (at) getdone.se and we'll take it from there.

Have a fantastic week! 

Best,

Andrée 

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Johnie

If you have not yet found the right Smartsheet Expert to work with, i'm quite sure we can help and have a solid track record of success with Smartsheet Users. 

We have a number of clients who just need occasional urgent assistance if you prefer that to a longer engagement? We just charge based on Time consumed monthly. 

We use Zoom.us for Video Conferences so let me know what time suits you and I'll send you an invite?

RichardR@smarterbusinessprocesses.com 

• Gwyneth C
    Gwyneth C ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Johnie,

If you're still looking, note that the Smartsheet Partner site lists resellers. Some of these resellers also offer consulting services. Please take a look here:

https://www.smartsheet.com/partners/partner-directory

-Gwyneth

This discussion has been closed.