Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Prime George
    Options

@Rebeca S. it has been a game changer. I have expanded this into every aspect of our business. Running day to day tasks to very large scale projects. I am also now training new employees on how to properly use the tool. The downfall is now I am the go to guy for all things SmartSheet haha!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Prime George They know you're the Smartsheet expert 😎 and so happy to know how much of a game changer it has been!

• Hola Team, excelente día, aquí su servidor Francisco Mendoza Quiroz (Paco), trabajo en la industria de contenedores de aluminio monoblock uso primario, actualmente smart sheet es mi herramienta fundamental para la gestión de todos los nuevos proyectos y nuevos desarrollo de productos para lanzamiento en el mercado.

Me permite dar seguimientos puntuales, generar documentos automatizados y me ayuda a reducir al máximo el riesgo de información errónea, así como también me permite estandarizar proceso de aprobación y revisión.

Me interesa seguir aprendiendo más de esta excelente herramienta, espero poder seguir

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 04/30/24
    Options

Hola @Francisco Mendoza Q 👋

¡Me da mucho gusto saber que Smartsheet contribuye en tantos aspectos de tu trabajo! Es un gusto recibirte en la Comunidad y me encanta que quieras seguir aprendiendo más. Te invito a explorar nuestro tema de Español, donde podrás conectar con otros usuarios hispanohablantes de Smartsheet. 😄

• andi.wilson
    Options

Hi, good afternoon. My name is Andi. I live in the U.S. I'm an event marketing manager for a company out on the East Coast. I use Smartsheets for my social media calendar, our deliverables, a scheduler for pre- and post-events, analytics, forms, and more.

Interests and hobbies? I love my church, working out, spending time with my husband and kids, playing with our dogs, hiking, and traveling with family.

Here's a photo of me geeking out over Robin Williams' Mork costume

at the MoPop in Seattle.

• mmmmousey
    Options

I hail from the sunny city of Miami, Florida, nestled in the heart of the US. In my professional capacity, I serve as Senior Project Manager where I am constantly on the lookout for innovative tools to streamline workflows and boost productivity. This is where Smartsheet enters the picture.

I initially encountered Smartsheet in my quest for a versatile project management solution, but its capabilities far exceeded my expectations. Now, I leverage Smartsheet across various facets of my role, from project planning and tracking to resource management and collaborative workspaces. The platform's flexibility and scalability have truly revolutionized the way my team and I approach tasks, enabling us to achieve greater efficiency and alignment in our endeavors.

As for a fun fact about myself, I'm a horrible artist, I love the process of creating, but the output isn't always something I want to hang on my wall. Whether it's reading a book by the pool or hiking through the rainforests of Costa Rica, I find solace and inspiration in pursuing my passions outside the confines of the professional realm. It's a great way to recharge my creative batteries and maintain a healthy work-life balance.

I'm thrilled to be part of this community and look forward to connecting with fellow Smartsheet enthusiasts, exchanging insights, and embarking on this journey of continuous improvement together.

• sdunham
    sdunham ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome to the tribe! :)