Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Full Screen Published Sheets

Options
nmacfie
nmacfie
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Hello,

Would be useful for the sheets to be have the ability to function in full screen mode only as default, as a better view when embedded in another site.

Is this already possible, if not could this be adopted as a function?

Cheers,

Comments

• John Sauber
    John Sauber ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can hide the left-hand tool bar in a published report, but I do not believe there are formatting options beyond that.

• Adam Cockburn
    Options

This is an old thread, but I would second that it would be very useful to provide a publishing option that defaulted the view when publishing a sheet, report and [soon to be sights] (full screen, hide toolbar). In most use cases pubishing a sheet, report etc is for folks who do not have access to the sheet and therefore the Toolbar is not relevant, and removing the surrounding space (in full screen mode) is a much better use of space. 

Any takers ?

• Ryan Kaisoglus
    Options

+1 vote. In my experience, "hide left toolbar" doesn't work, so I need that space even more when publishing as an embed in another page.

This discussion has been closed.