Any LMS/Content Managers using Smartsheet to track their content? Do you mind sharing?

Options
dhall
dhall ✭✭✭✭
edited 11/03/23 in Show & Tell

My team manages training content for a specific part of our organization and we have content that can be as old as 2016 to as new as of yesterday. For a few weeks now, I've been trying to figure out a way to track "content" (right now, just LMS courses) we own in Smartsheet so I can share with leadership "This is everything we have in this LMS".

The complicated part, the LMS has terrible reporting which is why I'm deferring to a tool I love, Smartsheet.

We currently track our content creation projects in Smartsheet, which has been great. I'm to the point where I want to take it to the next level and start connecting "This project is tied to this course in the LMS and this location on our data backend", but the thought of trying to piece something that will be

A) easy to manage

B) easy to understand

C) is scalable

has begun to overwhelm my mind and I think I have finally hit the point of "analysis paralysis".

I'm hoping someone here has some great ideas or solutions they've done with Smartsheet to really start connecting projects to learning content. I'm looking forward to the discussion!

Answers