Nominate Peak Humans & get a badge!

14567810»

Comments

• I want to nominate @Protonsponge for peak human.

he has provided me with a great intro to Smartsheet, answered my millions of questions on how I can get things to work how I need them and is a fountain of knowledge.

Thank you so much for all your help and guidance!

• meagans
    meagans ✭✭✭✭

I'd love to nominate my colleague @sgilpin for peak human!

She's been integral for Smartsheet adoption within our organization - she's a flawless builder and an excellent advocate and instructor. I've been very lucky to learn from her over the last year and wish her every success both professionally and personally!

Meagan Struman ⚡️

• Isis Taylor
    Isis Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to nominate Beth Christoff and Courtney Noll. I don't think either one of them are apart of the community, but Beth was instrumental in bringing Smartsheet to our organization and she and Courtney started a Smartsheet User Group this year.

Isis Taylor

Business Analyst Senior

• PCG Sam Harwart
    PCG Sam Harwart ✭✭✭✭✭

I nominate @Matt Lynn-PCG ! He is a Smartsheet power user and all-around great human.

Cheers,
    Sam

-
    primeconsulting.com | Smartsheet's 2023 Partner of the Year for North America
    Want to chat about a Smartsheet problem you're facing? Grab time on my calendar here: Schedule a Discovery Call!

• Matt Lynn-PCG
    Matt Lynn-PCG ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well… it might look like nepotism but it wasn't planned I affirm!… I'll nominate @PCG Sam Harwart . Ditto to his comments. :)

Certified Platinum Partner

2023 Partner of the Year

PrimeConsulting.com

• I would like to nominate @Shimanta Roy for being an incredible resource and mentor. Whenever I’ve had Smartsheet-related questions or encountered errors, he has always provided detailed and thoughtful guidance. Thanks to his help, my experience with Smartsheet has been smooth and efficient.

Estemum Kamal Lithia

Automation Analyst

• Almonto1
    Almonto1 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to nominate @Elvis Diaz, my Smartsheet partner in crime on Intel's events team. Elvis has been instrumental in helping me devise new and innovative solutions to improve the visibility of our global events landscape and streamline our reporting and communication processes😊

• Shimanta Roy
    Shimanta Roy ✭✭✭✭

I am delighted to nominate @Estemum Kamal Lithia for her outstanding achievements in mastering Smartsheet and becoming an invaluable asset to our team. She has not only acquired a deep understanding of Smartsheet's functionalities but has also demonstrated exceptional automation skills, earning her the well-deserved title of "Automagician" by Smartsheet. Her ability to streamline processes and create efficient workflows has had a significant positive impact on our projects.