Nominate Peak Humans & get a badge!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Thanks Dakota I couldn't do it without all the help you provide!

• @Cassi leí tu presentación y me encanto la foto que compartes, también soy promotor de conocer lugares nuevos y tener aventuras nuevas en sitios desconocidos, me encanta viajar y quiero rescatar la maravillosa frase que menciona tu escrito: 👌 ¡Muchas veces es sólo un viaje rápido pero los recuerdos duran toda la vida! - @Cassi 😎

• Cassi
    Cassi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are so many Smartsheet users that are Peak Humans. This is such a loving community that wants nothing but the best for everyone. Can I nominate @Smartsheetscommunity?

@Francisco Mendoza Q Gracias por un llamado tan inspirador. Usted acaba de hacer mi día. ¡Muchas gracias y felices viajes y recuerdos para ti!

• Debbie in JAX
    Options

I have been looking for an opportunity to commend this Smartsheet employee, so I will use this forum to nominate @Arielle Glembocki as a Peak Human. She has taken our Smartsheet design for our business to a new level by interpreting our desires for functionality, suggesting best practices, promptly responding to questions, and patiently explaining intricate details. She has done all of that while being so pleasant and approachable but yet professional in her interactions. Thank you, Arielle!

• mmmmousey
    Options

I'd like to take a moment to shine a spotlight on Steven, whose dedication and selflessness truly embody the spirit of excellence in all facets of life.

In their role as a parent, Steven exemplifies patience, compassion, and unwavering support. They go above and beyond to nurture their children, instilling values of kindness, resilience, and integrity. Their tireless commitment to fostering a loving and nurturing environment is truly admirable, and it's evident in the way their children flourish under their guidance.

Beyond the confines of their family life, Steven is a beacon of light in their community. Whether it's volunteering at local shelters, organizing fundraisers for charitable causes, or simply lending a listening ear to those in need, they embody the spirit of generosity and empathy. Their altruistic endeavors not only uplift those around them but also inspire others to make a positive difference in the world.

In a world where acts of kindness often go unnoticed, Steven stands out as a shining example of goodness and grace. Their impact reverberates far and wide, touching the lives of countless individuals and leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of all who have the privilege of knowing them.

Thank you, Steven, for your unwavering dedication to making the world a better place, one act of kindness at a time. You are truly a beacon of light in our community, and your contributions do not go unnoticed.