Nominate Peak Humans & get a badge!

Options

Comments

• Shahara Anderson
    Options

I am nominating @Andrée Starå. He is always willing to help- even in complex situations, his perspective is unique, and his creativity shows when answering questions. What I enjoy about working with him is his detailed explanations.

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I want to nominate @Darla Brown for always bringing such great energy to the Community! Love reading your posts, Darla. 💜🎉

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/07/23
    Options

I also want to nominate my fellow 2023 Community Created Template Winners, @Michelle Choate 2 and Nicholas Miron, as well as the runner-ups, @TWO21 @DesireeJones , and @MCorbin!

All of you are peak humans for creating such cool templates 🫶🏻

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• Kelly Drake
    Kelly Drake Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I absolutely nominate @Jenn Hilber, @Rebecca Wilhelm, & @MCorbin among seconding many of those mentioned above! I've connected with them on their solutions and how they implement smartsheet in their organizations. I've learned new ways of thinking from each of them.

Not to mention their kindness and general OG overachiever awesomeness!

Kelly Drake (she/her/hers)

STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY| business optimization product manager

• virgh
    virgh ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are so many superstar Smartsheet users at my organization, but I want to call out a few of them here...

@Alma Lowry former lifeguard and current Fire Captain who attended her first Engage conference in 2023.

@Arlo Nieto current Fire Captain who is amazing at collaborative innovation using Smartsheet with colleagues.

@Alyssa Ross who created such a good Smartsheet project tracker that the Department of IT adopted it to use with all their other departments for weekly project status meetings.

@Carissa Montes was my very first intern and she learned Smartsheet for cost analysis and saved us $10k over a 60 day period of time.

@Brent Brainard a Battalion Chief who embraced Smartsheets as a Captain and then took them to the next level (literally) to modernize Fire Operations.

@David Enriquez who after about 4 weeks of training surpassed me in his Smartsheet wizardry and created some of the most inspirational dashboards I've ever seen, in addition to collaborating with Capt. Nieto and Capt. Lowry.

@Steven Hanoosh who dug into Smartsheet University with a dedication that is unsurpassed.

@Tran Truong who created a supply order form with automations so intricate and effective that it knocked my socks off.

Virginia C. Hire Damrauer

• SteyJ
    SteyJ ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/08/23
    Options

@Genevieve P., @Paul Newcome, and @Andrée Starå for their dedicated support year after year.

@Alison Clancy for being a fantastic community manager, and taking note of all the contributions being made by our Smartsheet community!

Sincerely,

Jacob Stey

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni
    Options

Wow! Thank you @Kelly Drake

Of course, I'd have to say the exact same about you! You've been innovative and so generous at sharing your solutions (and workflow diagrams - which I stole). You're a huge champion for Smartsheet and for the Overachievers!!

And let's not forget the sparkly jacket trendsetter!

and of course I have to agree with the nomination of @Alison Clancy. She sets the Peak Human bar very high!

• darkmatter
    darkmatter ✭✭✭
    Options

I nominate @Gemma_01 for smashing it at Smartsheet this year!

• Carolinelpv
    Options

I would like to nominate @Athena Dhari for all her help. I am particularly impressed with her ability to develop ingenious workaround!

• Ken Armstrong
    Ken Armstrong ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to Nominate @Robert Harrington. He Taught me everything I know about Smartsheet. He was very patient with me and is the biggest advocate and trainer of Smartsheet I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Robert is always driving others to innovate how they use Smartsheet to include himself.

Ken Armstrong

Smartsheet Operations Analyst, Carelon Medical Benefits Management

Certified Smartsheet Administrator

Be Firm! Be Fair! Be Friendly! Be Honest!!!

• keith.mui
    keith.mui ✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate @Rebeca S. the employee admin here who has opened up this SS community space for all of us to engage in. Space making is one of those successes that needs more recognition when executed effortlessly it is easily overlooked as it feels organic with little to no bumps in the road. I appreciate these opener activities to engage new members.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Thank you so much for the nomination @keith.mui! I'm so glad that you enjoy these spaces, and so thankful to all of you for making the Community such a lovely place with your responses 😊