Nominate Peak Humans & get a badge!

Options

Comments

• Michelle Basson
    Michelle Basson Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I nominate @Sarah Val Valente .

After meeting in person this year at Engage, I was just amazed at Val's absolute passion for Smartsheet and what she has been able to accomplish.

Then, a fellow colleague who has been absolutely amazing in being an advocate for Smartsheet at our company and enabling herself and others to work at Peak Human. @Marce Holzhauzen

Michelle Basson

Smartsheet Overachiever Alumni | Solution Consultant | Lover of everything Smartsheet

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-basson/

• Monique_Odom_Comcast
    Monique_Odom_Comcast ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate @Julia Bennfors! She learns quickly, applies that knowledge in her work and when teaching others, and is extremely down-to-earth and fun to work with. I love bouncing ideas off of her and brainstorming with her. Julia is great at what she does and a great team member/ally.

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I nominate my co-worker @Jason Tarpinian who helps me so much. His understanding of the balance between data analytics and common sense data value is beyond compare. It's one thing to give me a formula I need or correct one that I didn't get quite right, but Jason goes the extra step in making sure we are truly answering the "why" behind the request. Thank you so much Jason!!

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• ANGELAPRIOR
    ANGELAPRIOR ✭✭✭
    Options

I would happily like to nominate @bowdenr for Peak Human, as her contributions to creating and improving upon various processes and workflows in Smartsheet have made a profound impact to so many teams within our organization. I appreciate you!! 😀

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate @Paul Newcome. He is all over the forums and his answers regarding specifics with sheets and with formulas have helped my team and I on several occasions. Paul seems to be one of those people who just enjoys helping others, and has a deep knowledge base to help solve issues. He's truly an expert and a Peak Human!

• Jenn Hilber
    Jenn Hilber Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I want to Nominate @Katlyn Gossett for the Peak Human badge! Katlyn started here just under a year ago and has made such a tremendous impact on our Global Delivery services! 🤩 Katlyn is a Smartsheet Superstar.

I also second, third, fouth... etc. @Alison Clancy for all the amazing work on the community and with Overachievers! I can always count on Alison for support. She is a HUGE part of the Convergint | Smartsheet team! 👏

Jenn Hilber

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennhilber/

• Sarah Val Valente
    Options

Thank you for the nomination @Michelle Basson! I've got to hold a mirror up and nominate you back! I keep thinking of our awesome PMO conversations from ENGAGE - the innovative work you do with Smartsheet at Herotel and you are truly an inspiration! I keep thinking about your multi-view solutions that cater to stakeholder needs so seamlessly. #goals 🤩

• Erin Kim
    Erin Kim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I nominate @Paul Newcome . I feel that every question I search up he has given helpful feedback and guidance. Helping others work towards operating at peak human.

• Cherise Reguero
    Options

I nominate @Amber Gunthorp as she is supernaturally efficient, intelligent, and a truly kind human! Amber has this amazing ability to untangle problems, think on her feet, and map out plans that don't just kickstart things but actually make a positive impact. Whether she's flying solo or teaming up, her leadership skills shine, especially when guiding clients through Smartsheet solutions. It's pretty obvious she's all about leveling up – both personally and professionally.

Now, when things get wild with client projects or the organization throws a curveball, Amber doesn't break a sweat. She adapts like a champ, making sure she's on the same page with what's going on and keeping the train on the tracks. Even in sticky situations, her positive vibe and team spirit help pick the best options.

She is also a great cat mom, has impeccable fashion and design taste, and is a world traveler. Not to mention being a great friend to grab a beer with, see here's proof!

• Pamela Clapp
    Pamela Clapp ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I want to nominate @Samuel Mueller he is my right hand man in everything Smartsheet. He pushes all boundaries on what we can accomplish and is a mastermind at creating amazing work arounds when the system does not organically work that way. I enjoy the banter we have around what is the best process and his ability to reduce waste in the the work that we do.

• khelland
    khelland ✭✭✭
    Options

Nominating @Colleenpacheco for "Peak Human"

Colleen has consistently demonstrated an unwavering spirit in overcoming unprecedented challenges. Her resilience and determination shine through in every endeavor, inspiring those around her. Whether faced with tight deadlines, complex projects, or unexpected obstacles, Colleen tackles them head-on with grace and poise. She embodies the true essence of a "Peak Human," proving that with tenacity and a positive mindset, one can conquer any challenge. Cheers to Colleen, an exemplary member of the Smartsheet community! 🏆 #PeakHuman #Inspiration #SmartsheetCommunityHero #AwesomeCoworker

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@khelland you're so so kind, thank you. You're all amazing peak humans, and I'm endlessly inspired by you. You're all the best 💜

• Jason Miller
    Options

I nominate @Koleen Steiner who operates at peak human performance at work and also volunteers at least two days a month

• Koleen Steiner
    Koleen Steiner ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, @Jason Miller! #AdoptionSmartsheet #VolunteeringCanBeFun

Koleen Steiner

IT PM & Smartsheet Guru, BeiGene, Inc.