Nominate Peak Humans & get a badge!

Options

Comments

• Brucey
    Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Andrée Starå I would like to nominate.

He sent me an example sheet for something a while back and I honestly use his method nearly everyday. Fantastic developer !

• rosegarretson
    rosegarretson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I nominate @Gina Jaimes - Smartsheet diva, mentor and formula guru! Her sheets are amazing!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Sing C @L_123 @Nick Burrus @Adriane Price @Zachary Hall @Aaron Manley @Shahara Anderson @SteyJ @Sherry Fox @Brucey

WOW!

I feel humbled and honored by your nomination and your kind words!

It is heartening to know that my answers are helpful and valued.

I'm always happy to help! 😉

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎆🎇🎉

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I nominate those who appear on Wikipedia if you search for Peak Human.

@Alison Clancy & @Genevieve P.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• LMyers
    LMyers ✭✭✭
    edited 01/02/24
    Options

I'd like to nominate @ljpettr1 for her amazing daily contributions and consistent willingness to help anyone at any time with anything. Her enthusiasm is contagious and I'm extremely thankful to work with her!

• Andria Hoyle
    Andria Hoyle Overachievers
    edited 01/02/24
    Options

I'm nominating for Peak Human my friend, colleague, and fellow Smartsheet fanatic, @SaraBeth_Zlatich. Sara-Beth and I hold chair positions within our company for both our Project Management Community of Practice as well as our Smartsheet @ Seagen (now Pfizer) Community of Practice. Her zeal, acumen, and support have been tremendously impactful at our company when it comes to uniting groups toward a shared cause (of becoming better and better professionals).

Sara-Beth operates at peak human always--in fact, Leslie Knope comparisons come to mind not just for the sunny hair and disposition to match but for ambition, intelligence, leadership qualities, and an unending energy for herself and others to always find ways to do better.

• Tim C
    Tim C ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd like to nominate two people for being Peak Humans. First isn't @StevenBlackburnMBA for his genuine enthusiasm for Smartsheet, his deep technical knowledge, his forward thinking for what's even possible, and for the enormous impact his solutions have had for his company. Sometimes there isnone person carrying most of the weight for Smartsheet in their company, and that's definitely Steven!

2nd my teammate @Brad Powers Powers- he is the most helpful person willing to jump on last minute sessions to help me figure out a complex problem, or build something that's never been done before. He and I both truly enjoy the fun of pushing the boundaries of what's possible in Smartsheet and I couldn't be more thankful he's my teammate. Brad built a POC GPS and temperature tracking device that integrates with Smartsheet because he thought it was a fun challenge, and it works! I'm continually blown away at what he can solution and I hope to one day to get close to his technical skill. 😄

• swfascetti
    swfascetti ✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate @Melitta for introducing me to Smartsheet and help us take our group to the next level. @Melitta is a talented program manager who effectively balances the tools and people to transform processes. She is one "Peak Human". Thank you!

• JoHanna_Schultz
    JoHanna_Schultz ✭✭✭
    edited 01/08/24
    Options

@Michelle Emerson -- Her YouTube Channel Pocketful of Primary has helped me with common questions on the Google Workspace Platform. She has a no nonsense style. She also has great content for school teachers!

@Heidi Goyette -- She is my coach for my health plan. She has helped and supported me to achieve my goals. She is an inspiration to my local community. She has helped 1000s to start on their journeys. She has inspired me to lose my weight, become a coach, and keep going.

• dgibson
    dgibson ✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate Kathleen Honsberger. She has helped me get on my feet and organized with sheets that were created prior to onboarding and training. She has been wonderful to work with and I'm so appreciative.

• Tera K
    Tera K ✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate @Lynda Lawrence for the peak Human Badge. Lynda has one of the biggest hearts and is always stepping up and stepping in to support her teams and other teams. If she doesn't know the answer or how to fix the issue she is the first to forge out and find it! She has compassion, she is kind, she is supportive, and she gives 100% to her teams! She makes the time for her peers in finding ways to improve and how to better educate others on key tools and processes that should be utilized in Smartsheet's to leverage and simplify their lives.

I think everyone here who has helped not only me but others in our questions for answers and how to be better at what we are doing, should earn the badge! Without many of you I would have struggled to find the answer and continued to be frustrated. So you all I thank you! You have helped me grown and helped me pass on your knowledge!

• Kaveri Vipat
    Kaveri Vipat ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a fantastic opportunity to recognize outstanding contributions! 🌟

I want to nominate @Amit Wadhwani for his incredible ideas and suggestions that consistently keep me motivated. Additionally, a big shout-out to @Anjanesh Vaidya h Vaidya for his exceptional technical prowess and consistent delivery of the best solutions. Kudos to both!

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

• KarenV
    KarenV ✭✭
    Options

I would like to nominate @Mary J. Swass-Bottage with Atlas Signs. Mary is Director of the customer service team and just achieved here PMP credentials. Great Job Mary!

• Andrea_Thompson
    Andrea_Thompson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am nominating @Charlene Stacy for her peak performance at work and leading in Smartsheet innovations. And also for her contribution to her community through volunteering and always having an open mind and seeking growth/learning opportunities. 😀

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While we're on the subject of @Genevieve P. and @Paul Newcome , they are Smartsheet Community omnipresent! I will definitely nominate them as well. I've learned a lot from all their historical comments and consistently "best responses" to community questions. Thank you for your consistent understanding, proficiency, and creative (yet practical) solutions to everyday Smartsheet questions.