January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• KHetzel
    KHetzel ✭✭✭
    Options

I have never been one for new years resolutions but I think my "stuff" is stressing me and I would love to work on a better organization system for work - something easy to maintain with amazing workflows to ease everything. In the spirit of Olivia Newton-John, "Let's Get Digital"

• Rowena
    Rowena ✭✭✭
    Options

My goal this 2024 is to know more about IT world since I was from the Nursing field before.

• Jonald
    Jonald ✭✭
    Options

My SmartSheet goal is to add paretos to my safety inspection dashboard and flag any inspections that are missed 2 or more months in a row.

• bhammond
    bhammond ✭✭✭
    Options

Profession Goal: I am starting a new position this month so my main goal to have a smooth transition into that role and to maintain my network of old relationships within my field as well.

Personal Goal: Plan my wedding! - targeting Feb 2025 for the event

• User123456
    Options

My goal is to continue to use Smartsheet to help me be successful!!!!!!

Let's go!!!!

• John Shane
    John Shane ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal is to simplify. I want to cut waste, streamline processes, and turn unnecessary meetings into emails.

Additionally, I have set a personal goal to read 36 books this year.

• charleenL
    charleenL ✭✭✭
    Options

One of my goals for 2024 is is to more readily express gratitude.

• KT25
    KT25 ✭✭
    Options

Professionally in 2024 I will use Smartsheet to create a project management dashboard for our company's software implementations.

Personally in 2024 I will run my first 5K marathon!

• cvvasey
    cvvasey ✭✭✭
    Options

My Smartsheet goal for 2024 is to take courses on the things I don't have access to in my job (Resource Mgmt, Data Shuttle, Back-end Administration) so that I can find a new job. 😁

Standardize! Templatize! Automate!

• kldinnm
    kldinnm ✭✭
    Options

My goal is to continue to grow and learn. Oh . . . and find answers and fixes for my Smartsheet questions.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/04/24
    Options

So many great goals! I enjoyed reading through them. I wish you all the best with your goals!

My goal is to continue to advance my skills set, broaden my circle of influence, and get that promotion! 😉

• terrikelley
    terrikelley ✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to focus more on myself and doing the things that make me happy. For the last 3 years, my free time away from work was spent filling the demanding role as President of a Mardi Gras Krewe which has now retired. I'm looking forward to doing more activities that I personally enjoy, spending time with family and friends, maybe doing absolutely nothing on a Saturday morning and learning more about Smartsheet.🤩

• Wilen FL
    Wilen FL ✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/04/24
    Options

I’m proud to announce that I met my initial goal of upgrading the company's Smartsheet plan from Business to Enterprise. It is a great accomplishment to start the year. Now onto the next goal of emerging more of the companies’ workflows into the Smartsheet system. With this foundation, 2024 is set up to be an amazing year. 

All the best to the Smartsheet Community!

• VeroniquePerks
    Options

My major goal this year is to create and maintain a full HR Analytics Dashboard to provide relevant info to our divisions that they can then use for strategic HR decisions - not just raw data, but info and how to use it. I will try to leverage Smartsheets as much as possible in this. Love to see what anyone how built out and tips and tricks ! Happy New Year everyone.

Veronique Perks, CPHR Candidate

HR Coordinator | MasterBUILT Hotels Ltd.

Calgary, AB CANADA

• ljkeefe1
    ljkeefe1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/04/24
    Options

A personal goal is to learn a third language. I'm thinking Italian. A professional goal is to continue forward with a a project that will include integrating smartsheet as our non-enterprise data/project solution.

This discussion has been closed.