January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 02/12/24 in Show & Tell

Happy New Year, Smartsheet Community 🥳

2023 was a BIG year, and the achievements you shared on last month’s question were nothing short of amazing. You hosted and attended user groups, got promoted, overcame challenges, made time for your hobbies, got married, and so much more.

Now, it’s time to start 2024 with a new question & opportunity to earn badges and points while getting to know your peers.

It’s a new year. What’s one goal you set for yourself?

Let’s bring that fantastic energy of yours into the new year — we can't wait to see what you'll achieve in 2024!

Drop your answer in the comments below. ⬇️

About Question of the Month:

We kick off each month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Tags:

Comments

• Meg Y
    Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wishing everyone a Happy 2024!

Business/work goal: Smartsheet certifications (two lapsed), and save up for the Control Center training course

Personal: CONSISTENCY is my word this year. Why? Goals around this word are setting habits on what time I wake up during the work week, setting a breakfast/lunch time on calendar and honoring it. That last part is the kicker for me because I get so focused on something that I really do forget to eat.

Health: Start exercises that will help me walk steadier, which should help me in other ways.

Meg Young

meg.young@mmyoungconsulting.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/megyoungpm/

• Amanda Winter
    Options

In 2024 a goal I have set for myself is to get our smartsheets research leadership and service line dashboards automated and finalized!

With so many in my organization wanting information and metrics, I know that having this information at their fingertips is going to be transformational in how they work on and view research studies.

Amanda Winter (Noe)

CTMS Database Administrator

Sutter Health Office of Clinical Research

• Michelle Choate 2
    Michelle Choate 2 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For 2024 I plan to get our leadership more involved with dashboard reporting. I also plan to get our C-Level dashboards leveled up for property management and construction.

• Kmberkley4
    Options

My 2024 goal is to give up Starbucks. 8$ a day is just too much.

additionally, I have a goal my to fully utlize some of the new EAP features from Smartsheet.

• jan aelbrecht
    jan aelbrecht ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi All,

For 2024 I want to create more dashboards for management that are linked with other applications.

I also want to get certified for Smartsheet.

• Sing C
    Sing C ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year to this incredible community!

My goal for 2024 is improve and be more intentional and disciplined about the "bookends" to my day.

Refining my morning routine will set me up more effectively for the day ahead and finding opportunities to improve my end of day routine will aid the transition from "work me" to "personal me" and flow into what the morning routine the next day looks like.

Sing Chen

Process Architect, Ceridian

LinkedIn

• Jen Lawson
    Jen Lawson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My 2024 goal is improvement to time management and to continue learning new, innovative ideas, that I can use in both my career and personal life.

I also want to improve my sleep habits! :)

Jen Lawson, PMP

Vernal Biosciences

Colchester, VT 05446

This discussion has been closed.