January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• sorcire_5
    sorcire_5 ✭✭
    Options

2024 Goal:

1. Adjust time management strategies in ways that will not only benefit me but my entire team.
    2. Knowledge growth which includes, continuing my learning journey with the smartsheet university and continuing my education with an online university solution provided by my employer (enrolled).
    3. Self-care routine to allow me to tackle my goals. Maintaining good physical health and mental health will contribute to my 2024 goals success 🤞

I hope everyone is successful with their goals and even if we can't meant all of them in one year, continue to work towards what we set out to accomplish. 😊

• KP1981
    KP1981 ✭✭
    Options

For work, my hope for 2024 is to use SmartSheet to be more organized or know of final deliverable dates. For my home and personal life is similar, but to be more organized and organize our home a bit.

• sraya
    sraya ✭✭
    Options

My goals for 2024 include volunteering for a cause, going back to school and earning more certifications.

• sarah_specialized
    Options

It is great to see everyone's professional goals for this year! I thought I would change things up and provide a personal goal. Last year, I started working on a cookbook and I would love to launch it by the holidays this year. It is something I have always wanted to do, and after countless underwhelming gluten free recipes from food blogs, I decided to create my own. My book is for Foodies who are also frustrated with food allergies and the status quo of mediocre gluten free bread.

Cheers to Foodie Freedom!

You'll be happy to know I am managing this project in Smartsheet :)

• Lindsay Scarey
    Lindsay Scarey ✭✭✭
    Options

Professionally, I've set a goal to meet regularly with other PMs in my organization and build mutually supportive relationships. Personally, my goal is to play my Theremin more!

• Andrée StarÃ¥
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Improve internal processes/frameworks so I can spend more time with family and friends and get back to producing music.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• JThour
    JThour ✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to be more motivated! To find what motivates me and work on it.

Jessica Thour

Global Financial Account Manager, Securitas

Global Security & Safety

• keith.mui
    keith.mui ✭✭✭
    Options

A goal of mine is to aim for a new source of education whether it is a formal certification, joining a new volunteer/professional group, or picking up a new book. Every year I find myself gravitating to something new with my time so would like to set a goal in development in hopes to advance my opportunities and skill sets!

• KatieFletch
    KatieFletch ✭✭
    Options

This year is all about experiences for me. Taking personal enrichment classes, attending shows, exploring new places, taking my time off from work to rest when I need it, while also experiencing fun, exciting and new things!

• Laura7
    Laura7 ✭✭✭
    edited 02/01/24
    Options

My focus for 2024- be intentional. Using Smartsheet to ensure intentional communication at the right level of the organization.

• Aldrin Sarsaba
    Aldrin Sarsaba ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Focused on 2024 is to Learn More and be certified to field I have chosen and to share all the learnings with my colleague.

This discussion has been closed.