Data Shuttle upload using CSV files on a Google Drive

Options
tnayak
tnayak ✭✭✭
edited 02/27/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi, I hope someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to use Data Shuttle to upload data from CSV files stored in a Google Drive folder. The CSV files are updated by batch jobs which do NOT change the filename or the file ID.

Data Shuttle shows the workflows completing successfully (green check next to the workflow), but it's clear from the Data Shuttle logs and Sheet Activity logs that they are not using the current version of the CSV files. I have both REPLACE and UPDATE, ADD & DELETE actions, but the result is the same - no NEW data is being written.

I can force the update to occur by editing each workflow and re-selecting the CSV files. I thought the issue was the batch job overwriting the files instead of updating them, but I've triple-checked and the File IDs are not changing.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Tags:

Answers

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni
    Options

Sounds like you're doing everything right - I'd suggest open a support ticket and get a Data Shuttle expert from Smartsheet to look at it. Have you tried re-setting up the workflow from scratch? Sometimes they "go bad" and that's the only fix.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

• kreaume
    Options

Was there ever a resolution to this? I am having the same issue and it defeats the purpose to automation if I have to go in and edit the workflow each time it needs to run instead of being able to run it on a schedule.