!! Help share content!!

Danielle Maroon
Danielle Maroon ✭✭✭
edited 08/03/24 in Smartsheet Basics

Guys! The smartest people I know! Does anyone have recommendations or best practices to do or do not do related to sharing materials with customers. We currently share a Workapp with implementation customers. And I do not have a good resolutions for sharing files, videos, user guides attachments either via upload or link (I have a mixture) as well as custom links for each individual customer where we share recordings and customer specific files. What is best to share and distribute this content. Create one dashboard, include in control center blue print? Create a sheet? Here is a current horrible example. We have this in our blue print so each customer gets their own and now we have some files that were linked there that have been moved or erased so the links are no longer good.

Answers

• Will.Parente
    Will.Parente ✭✭✭✭✭

So if this is in a Blueprint I am going to make some assumptions that very well could be wrong. So, grain of salt.

Template:

Sheet1 - the data sheet where you collect all the things you want to share but very basic

Report1 - a roll up of sheet one; if you have a static number of categories you could break this out into multiple reports so that you have display options on a dashboard. In other words, this could be like 5 reports or something filtered on the different Document categories.

Report2 to ReportX - see above as needed

Dashboard1 - pull all the reports in one place and then make that a visible artefact in your workapp.

Let me know if this works!