Checklists on tablet/device

Options
Signature_Rachel
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I am just wondering if there is a better way to set up QA sheets so that they are able to easily be checked off on a device (tablet/iPad)? It would be great if we could just go line by line touching the box to tick it, but what actually happens is the edit line page appears and it has to be filled out that way - which is a lot slower. Is there a better way I can do it or is that just a limitation of the system? A possible enhancement request? 

Thanks! 

Comments

• Alison
    Alison Employee
    Options

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Smartsheet Support.  At this time, Smartsheet does not support this functionality; however, I've let our Product team know about your request. Due to the large number of variables they have to consider when choosing what to develop next, we can't confirm when or if this will be built, but we have let them know.

You can always add more requests under "Submit Product Enhancement Request" under "Quick Links" to the right-hand-side of this page.

I'd love to know if anyone else has found a way to make this work so that I can let our team know.

Kind Regards,

Alison

Smartsheet Support