Is the Email Notification highlight color yellow definable?

Jodi SimoneauxJodi Simoneaux ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Using Smartsheet
04/04/18 Edited 12/09/19

In a standard email notification for sheet updates the changes are shown in yellow in the email body, is there a way to define that color to something other than yellow?

Comments

• Brad JonesBrad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/05/18

Hey Jodi,

I've never tested it, but you could try changing the "highlight changes" color of the sheet to a different color and then checking the next notification email.  It's my best guess.  Typically there are very limited options for things like notification or UR formatting.

As a workaround, we never use the standard yellow highlight color for any of the cells in a sheet.  That way we avoid confusion between cell changes, and just a yellow formatted cell.

Cheers.

• I use orange as the background color for changed cells when using the “Highlight Changes” feature. However, Smartsheet uses yellow as the background color for changed cells when sending the daily notification email of changes. Yellow is too hard to read. How can I change the background color in the email to match the background color in the actual sheet? 

• Hi,

I've had requests from my colleagues who use notifications on a regular basis for the same issue.

I was wondering if any progress had been made since this last post and if it is possible to de-activate the yellow colour on emails received ?

Thansk !

• We would like this to be fixed also.  It's extremely difficult to read the update emails (especiallly on an iPhone).  Please fix this Smartsheet!

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment to have your vote added

A New Way to Submit Your Feature Requests

To make your Enhancement / Feature Request count, send in the form above because there isn’t a guarantee, it will be registered otherwise.

Original Post: https://community.smartsheet.com/announcement/new-way-submit-your-feature-requests

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Any update on this one?

Would be super helpful