Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Printing parameters

Louise O'Day
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Is there a way to change the font size/etc in the reports and for printing purposes?  I have a CAD printer and would love to have the option to print on just one continuous page....and to level all the fonts within the report that i am printing.  

More options please........

Comments

• Zack S
    Zack S Employee

Hello Louise, 

At this time we don't have any advanced printing options to adjust the font size or the ability to print on a continuous page, but this is a great suggestion and I'll be sure to add your vote for this ability to our enhancement request list. 

We have a tip article that we’ve written with some different tips on printing your Gantt chart which might help, but from your description it’s possible this article won’t help. I wanted to make sure I provided it so you at least had the information: https://www.smartsheet.com/blog/support-tip-how-to-print-gantt

-Zack

This discussion has been closed.